Tuesday 16 February 2010

Peachy, With A Side Of Keen

...And Tuesdays are bringing together all the lovely things I've been looking at!



I look at Richard Armitage a lot, mainly because he's just beautiful...

*Ahem*

I love this tutorial on how the washing up got done in the 1940s! It's especially awesome because I've been explaining to my housemates for weeks that there's a specific order dishes should be done in, and now I know it's not just me :) (Yeah I know, OCD much?)

This is the best recipe for vanilla cupcakes! Instead of the icing though, try whisking up some buttercream, add a little rose syrup, and you have the dreamiest butterfly cakes ever.

Cut-Out-And-Keep has a lovely how-to for embroidering a deer. As I might have mentioned already, I'm really keen on embroidery at the moment and this would make the cutest decoration for a bedroom!

If, like me, you're a lover of vintage and reading then head on over to the Queens of Vintage social network and join the vintage book club! We've just finished reading 'The Moving Finger' by Agatha Christie (which was brilliant) and thinking about what to read next... I'm crossing my fingers for The Great Gatsby or Lady Chatterley's Lover.

That's it for this week! It's a bit of a short list, but after finding the washing up tutorial I've been mostly reading the rest of the Behind the Curtain blog, it's fab :) What's been occupying your screens this week?

Hope you've had a lovely Tuesday!
Jen xxxx

1 comment: