Monday 29 March 2010

Back in the game...

Phew.

So. Ofsted have gone, my overtime is diminishing and it's Easter. Bring on two weeks of no evening work AND a long weekend to boot!

To celebrate, as soon as my uni seminar was over and done with, I started knitting this. And, if I finish it quickly enough, next week will be spent making this rather awesome creation. Think I'm on a bit of a neck-tie love at the moment; I love neck scarves, but since I got my bow tattooed on the back of my neck I like showing it off, so incorporating cute ties on my sweaters is definitely appealing :) Not having any time to sit down and craft these last few weeks has been quite stressful for me... I need to be making! So there's lots bookmarked on ye faithful macbook and I can't wait. This weekend also finally saw the planting and potting of purple cauliflowers (yay!), chilli peppers and lavender so it's all finally coming together.

I repeat, phew.

On another note, does anyone else watch Lark Rise to Candleford? I watched the last episode today. And I cried. That's mostly thanks to my dear mama though, who teased me by making me think there was a sad ending for my favourite couple. But there wasn't, hurrah!

Right. I have a cup of tea, and 'Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict' waiting for me... see you tomorrow for some peachy keenness!

Jen xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment