Wednesday 31 March 2010

Peachy Keen Apologises for Its Lateness :)

mmm, period drama boys... *swoon*

Sometimes, my internet likes to stop working. Which makes me cry, and then I put a record on and read a book and feel much better :)

*Random side note... I listen to a lot of vinyl, and this always feels completely natural. Then yesterday, I played a CD while getting dressed for work and it felt totally old-fashioned. Weird, huh?*

Anyway! When my internet isn't breaking, this is what I've been checking out...

I found an amazing list of sewing projects. Seriously, I now have a to-sew list as long as my arm. But apparently my mamma picked up a massive batch of fabric while on holiday and is donating all the bits she isn't using for curtains to my stash... she's the best :)

I WANT THIS MUG! My cupboards are bursting with mugs though. I'm trying very hard to find a way to justify buying it other that 'But, I love it, I love it, why can't I have it?' Lol.

Despite having two jobs, a masters on the go, and some volunteering on the side, I'm still a massive procrastinator. I really have no idea how I manage to get anything done sometimes. This article has been quite helpful over the last few days in getting my ass in gear. I'm not a high-powered business woman by any means, but uni work and piles of crafting keep mounting up while I spend hours reading Jane Austen fanfic and watching Miss Marple...

And finally... I picked up in a charity shop this week a record of TS Eliot poems. So in honour of how much I'm enjoying it, rest your brain on The Love Song of J Alfred Prufrock. What a fab poem :)

Hope you're all having a lovely week, I'm off to bake some cakes!

Jen xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment