Tuesday 8 February 2011

Peachy Keen 08.02.11

Hello lovelies! Are you having a good start to the week? Mine's been mostly filled with essay work, boo, but in a week's time it'll all be done (for now!) and the fun can start again...

Otter love! Just because we all need some cuteness sometimes :)

So what's been happening in my world of the internet this week?

I've been planning lots of things to do and read once my work's out the way.  And Persephone books is definitely responsible for my to-read list growing!  I'm tempted to try the 6 month subscription... it's a vintage reading geek's paradise :)

I love the film noir genre.  There's a super box set sitting on my table, again waiting for me to finish my work.  Radio 4 has this interesting background piece on some of the big names in film noir; I've not listened to any of the shows, but I want to!

This article on book collecting is a bit like my 'ghost of Christmas yet to come'.  Yep, I really am a book geek... the bookshelves on my landing are arranged my colour and then alphabetically, the ones in my room are all my favourites (still two book cases' worth) and are organised into genres :)  Secret librarian fantasies maybe?

I found this super interesting.  I spend a lot of time worrying that I'm not achieving enough, and reading this article was exactly what I needed.

I'm not an online game person, but Winterbells is just adorable. Bunny in the snow!

And finally...

Katy Carr! I'm learning to play this on my ukulele at the moment :)

Just in case the otters didn't fulfill your daily cute quota...

And now it's time for me to catch up on Lark Rise to Candleford!

Jen xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment