Tuesday 15 February 2011

Peachy Keen 15.02.11

Hello lovelies!


Well, I've had a rather super Tuesday.  Most of the day was spent being highly productive with my uni work (yay!) and I've had a fab evening cooking up a storm.  Because the next two days are 12-hour workdays, I try to do lots of cooking on a Tuesday so I've got lots of easy things to heat up.  On the menu today was satay vegetable cous cous, leek, potato and honey camembert soup and asparagus pizza. Yummy!


I was feeling a bit casual today, so here's what I wore to hit the books.


My high waisted jeans are such a go-to item of clothing when I'm feeling lazy!  While I was taking photos, Lilycat was meowing on the side, so I figured she wanted her moment in the limelight :)  Does anyone else have to pull all their hair off the face when they're concentrating?  I can't think if there's fringe in my eyes!

And onto what's been gracing my screen this week (when I've not been writing essays lol)...

I loved this story about a couple who have used the same Valentine's card for 70 years. Cuteness ahoy!

This animation from 1936 is amazing.  And also kind of adorable.  Rainbow dance!

Not sure if I've mentioned it before, but I still love climbing trees. Think it's a Robin Hood thing. This treehouse is just the coolest thing ever.

Charade is one of my favourite blogs ever.  And I love the post Megan wrote for Yes and Yes.  Everyone needs a bit of luxury.  My luxuries would have to be a glass of Prosecco, some big band on the stereo and an Agatha Christie novel :)  What's your favourite treat?

Last but by no means least... I want this dress!!!

Hope you're all having a lovely start to the week!  It's early but I'm going to hit the hay with a cup of tea, and maybe check out one of the films in my film noir collection.

Jen xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment