Saturday 12 February 2011

Saturday Morning Cinema - Sun Valley Serenade

Along with the books I ordered this week came this little beauty...



I must admit, I only bought it because it had the Glenn Miller Orchestra in it, but this baby has everything!  Love, giggles, ice skating, fabulous ski suits...  I put it on when I got in from work last night (working until 9 on a Friday evening... cue the violins?) and it was the perfect vintage fluff to head off to bed with.

I was going to put a clip of my favourite scene, but it turns out it's the finale so I don't want to give it away!  Have this instead :)


They look like they're having so much fun! How did those trombone players not knock each other out?

Right, I'm off to pack for a night away in the country.  Toodle pip!

Jen xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment